Quality improvement and quality control is one of the corporate management’s primary tasks and a principal factor in Bergen Group's business concept.
The quality objective shall be reached by making use of the quality assurance system as a guiding tool to ensure that the correct quality is planned, achieved, maintained and documented for all activities within the organisation.
Bergen Group achieves this by:
- Ensuring that implementation and follow-up of the quality assurance system is a lmanagement responsibility.
- Ensuring that the quality control is decentralized and functions on all levels within the organisation, with support from the qualityManager.
- Createing correct and adequate expectations, in order for the work to be done right the first time around.
- Ensuring that the correct specifications, codes, standards, rules and regulations, are met.
- Ensuring that all employees at all levels are qualified for the work they doand making sure that the stipulated quality achieved.
- Executing revisions according to the plan approved by the CEO.
- Ensuring that the quality assurance system meets the relevant demands set by NS-ISO 9000 and Environment standard 14001
- Ensuring that the Bergen Groups topmost leadership commits themselves to further develop the quality control system.