21 November 2018
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
In conjunction with the announced merger process with Endúr Fabricom AS, notice is hereby given for an Extraordinary General Meeting in Bergen Group ASA to be held on Friday 21 December 2018
The Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting is enclosed this message, and will be distributed by post to Bergen Group ASA's registered shareholders as of today, 21 November 2018.
The following annexes (most of the documents only in Norwegian) to the Notice are available on the Company's homepage www.bergengroup.no (Bergen Group ASA > Investor Relations) and by following the links below.
- The most recent annual accounts with audit report
- Bergen Group ASA: The audited interim balance sheet per 31/10/2018, including the auditor's confirmation.
- Endúr Holding AS: The audited interim balance sheet per 31/10/2018, including the auditor's confirmation.
- Demerger plan and enclosures, including the company's current Articles of Association
- Independent expert statement regarding the capital increase, prepared by RSM Norge AS.
- The auditor's confirmation that there will be full coverage for the company's tied-up equity following the reduction of the share capital.
- The company's Articles of Association after the completion of the demerger, reduction of the share capital, increase of the share capital, and change of company name.
For further information, please contact:
Øyvind Risnes, SVP Corporate Functions & Communications
+47 480 48 561